Microsoft’s Enterprise Cloud Suite has been renamed to Secure Productive Enterprise E3. The Secure Productive Enterprise is the most trusted, secure and productive way to empower employees by bringing together Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10 Enterprise.Office 365 E3/E5
A complete, secure, manageable and extensible cloud productivity service which is always up to date. Office 365 E3/E5 includes tools for:
- Authoring: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Mail & Social: Outlook, Exchange, Yammer
- Sites & Content Management: OneDrive, SharePoint
- Chat, Meetings & Voice: Skype for Business, PSTN Conferencing, Cloud PBX
- Analytics: Power BI, Delve Analytics
Enterprise Mobility + Security E3/E5
An innovative security solution supporting mobility and cloud with intelligent security for new threats. EMS E3/E5 includes tools for:
- Identity & Access Management: Azure Active Directory Premium P1/P2
- Managed Mobile Productivity: Microsoft Intune
- Information Protection: Azure Information Protection Premium P1/P2
- Identity Driven Security: Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, Microsoft Cloud App Security
Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5
A trusted platform supporting a variety of devices which is always up to date. Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5 includes tools for:
- Safety & Security: Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Productivity: Azure Active Directory Join, Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Personalizing: User Experience Virtualization (UE-V)
- Powerful, modern devices
Why Secure Productive Enterprise E5?
- Cloud PBX: make, receive and transfer business calls using a phone, PC or mobile without the need for a traditional phone system
- PSTN Conferencing: include a local access number for attendees to join Skype for Business meetings from any telephone without the need for internet access
- Power BI: visualize and analyze data with greater understanding with live dashboards and interactive reports
- Delve Analytics: leverage communications and collaboration data to give users insights to help get time back and spend it effectively
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection: a post-breach layer of protection that helps detect threats that have made it past other defences and offers response recommendations
- Azure Active Directory Premium P2: identity and access management with advanced protection for users
- Azure Information Protection Premium P2: intelligent classification and encryption for files shared inside and outside an organization
- Microsoft Cloud App Security: on-premises systems security brought to cloud applications for enhanced protection
Hybrid Server Rights
The following rights are included with all SPE E3 and E5 User SLs:
- Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business Server
· Rights to install the server software on on-premises servers
· Downgrade rights included
· Rights to access any licensed on-premises servers
The following rights are available for active Software Assurance (SA) customers when transitioning to SPE using From SA User SLs:
Note that all SPE E3 and E5 User SLs license a user for access to Windows Server but do NOT license the Windows Server product itself.
Licensing Secure Productive Enterprise
Secure Productive Enterprise (SPE) is available in E3 and E5 editions and is licensed with a single User Subscription License. The SPE E3 or E5 User SL licenses a single user for either the E3 or E5 versions of the three components above. Note, a customer can move from Secure Productive Enterprise E3 to E5 anytime by buying a Step-up license.
The following licenses are available.
Enterprise Agreement (EA)
SPE Full User SL - Use at any time to add new users to an existing EA; or use when a customer signs a new EA and wants to license users rather than devices.
SPE Add-on User SL - Use at any time to preserve an existing Professional or Enterprise Desktop licensing position and to license some or all users for the products on a user basis.
SPE From SA User SL - Use at Anniversary or Renewal to move users with fully-paid Professional or Enterprise Desktop licenses to a user licensing model.
SPE Full User SL - Use at any time to license any number of users for SPE.
MPSA (Committed – Enterprise Advantage on MPSA – from 2017)
As per the EA options above.
Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program
SPE Full User SL (when available) - Note that the following are NOT included: Hybrid Server rights, Office Professional Plus rights, Windows 10 virtualization rights, and access to the Windows 10 Enterprise Long Term Servicing Branch.
Contact HPE to fulfil your Microsoft licensing needs. For more information about SLMS, access the following link: www.hpe.com/ww/slms.