Citrix reimagines support with Customer Success Services
Citrix is committed to providing the highest standard of service that empowers you to succeed in the cloud, on premise, and anywhere in between with a new kind of engagement.
As part of this commitment to customer success, Citrix has decided it’s time to redefine what they mean by support.
Citrix Support used to mean technical assistance and regular version updates. Now it means a whole lot more. Customer Success Services combines everything you need to accelerate adoption and fully realize your business goals: guidance, enablement, proactive monitoring and, of course, award-winning support.
Stay tuned for more on Priority and Priority Plus Services coming in July 2017.
Citrix’s new offerings will deliver:
- Expert Guidance – Real-time contact with Citrix experts and best practices for assistance with planning new deployments, upgrades and migrations.
- Unlimited enablement – Unlimited online training, so you and your organization can consciously build and develop skills.
- Proactive monitoring – Exclusive use of tools, analytics, adoption insights, and cloud services enabling proactive monitoring and issue prevention.
- Award-winning technical support and maintenance – Anytime access to deep expertise for installation, configuration and problem resolution, plus product version updates and upgrades.
Three tiers of services:
- Select - A completely redesigned entry-level package full of industry-leading value-added features, including the fastest response times in the industry.
- Priority - Designed for large enterprise customers and includes personalized proactive care with assigned account managers and technical experts delivering a priority level of service.
- Priority Plus - Offers a truly customizable service with our highest level of preventative care, enhanced monitoring services, and fastest restoration times.
Learn more about Select and all the new benefits coming in 2017. Read the Citrix Customer Success Services Select fact sheet here.
Start taking advantage of the Select package on January 1, 2017. If you have any questions about Citrix Customer Success Services, please contact your HPE SLMS Citrix Team.