Spotlight CTA – Full row CTA with Image beside text
This module will typically showcase a large graphic with a primary CTA. This is a side by side layout where the text and CTA is on one side and the graphic on the other. In addition, this module may be used to feature an image, a video, include a CTA, etc.
- Title or Header (supports 'Text or HTML Block'; H3; font size 32px)
- Tagline (supports 'Text or HTML Block')
- Description (supports 'Text or HTML Block'; RTF enabled)
- Image (supports 'Image'; default image size if not specified in image metadata 470 x 402; default player size for module if not specified 513 x 289)
- Featured Item (supports 'Video - Externally Hosted'; if duration is provided as part of the video definition, it will appear above the Call to action)
- List of links (supports 'External Link', 'Internal Link', 'Video - Externally Hosted')
- See all link (supports 'External Link', 'Internal Link', 'Video - Externally Hosted')
- Image Placement: Left of Copy (default); Right of copy
- Text Alignment: Left (default), Center, Right
- Image Alignment: Middle, Bottom, Top (to be used for vertical alignment)
- Optional Links: Clickable Header
- Video Properties: Override Video Thumbnail for Embedded Videos
- Text Effects: Smaller Font for Title
- Link Images: Non-clickable Images
- For Responsive:
- Molecule Size: Responsive: Collapse Mobile Content
- Hide image on mobile devices
- Image Caption (generic Field).
- Field Value: Value may be supplied in either ‘Field Content component link’ or ‘Field Contents text’ field in component. If a caption is desired either for the image or the video, it can be provided and will be displayed below.
- See all link Short Title (generic field).
- Field Value: Value may be supplied in either ‘Field Content component link’ or ‘Field Contents text’ field in component. When a value is provided in this generic field, this value is used for the see all link (CTA) label. It overrides any title that may be picked up from the linked component.
- Highlight Label (generic field).
- Field Value: Value may be supplied in either ‘Field Content component link’ or ‘Field Contents text’ field in component.
Video in overlay: An image may be provided in the Flex v2.0 – Generic Module schema or Video - Externally Hosted schema. If the image is provided in this field, it will take precedence over the image in video externally hosted.
Embedded video: By default, the video thumbnail (from the source video) is shown and any image provided here in Flex v2.0 Generic module or in Video – Externally Hosted is ignored. Editors may override this default view using an attribute (see above)
ENTERPRISE example - see here
Main variations of module :
Multiple examples with different video options
Example contains various settings for both BrightCove and YouTube videos as set in the Video Externally Hosted components. For YouTube videos, the related section that by default is shown at the end of the video, can be hidden by adding to the Video url the parameter: "?rel=0"