Featured Item – Page Tile
This module is very common across 3.0 pages, and recently introduced for Flex 2.0. It is used to present tiles representing various product, service and/or solution pages within the BU. Each page is illustrated with a 3 section tile that contains identifying information in the top, a representative image in the middle and a description and CTA in the bottom. The tiles have special hover behaviour where the color (from the top of the tile) fills the tagline/title area of the tile. The customer is able to click anywhere within the tile to trigger the link that the tile is pointing to. For Flex 2.0, the width of the tile will be adjusted based on the cell settings, or it can be fixed in order to be combined in the same row with 407 and 610.
Schema fields used:
- Title (supports 'Text or HTML Block'; optional)
- Tagline (supports 'Text or HTML Block'; optional)
- Description (supports 'Text or HTML Block'; optional)
- Image (supports 'Image'; height and width as mentioned in the image metadata
- See all Link (supports 'External Link'; all treatments supported)
- Additional Fields - See All Link Short Title.
(Module) Attributes: Background Color - Green & Purple (Cloud only)
(Row) Attributes: Row Effects - Tile Width: Fix size for tiles in a row