Module  - Parent – Features Carousel
This module allows the creation of a carousel. Each child inserted into the carousel will contain an icon and title as part of its definition. This icon & title is then automatically assembled into a carousel as shown. When an item in the carousel is clicked, the child module is displayed between the lines. Maximum number of features in a carousel is 6.
Schema fields used:
• Title or header (optional; supports 'Text or HTML Block', RTF formatting removed; shown as overall title of the parent)
• List of Links (supports 'Flex v2.0 - Generic Module' and used to insert child modules)
Child (302 and 2xx child modules supported at this time, 800 - coming soon):
• Additional Fields - Field Type:
- Carousel Label (supports 'Text or HTML Block', RTF enabled to allow breakpoints in the label; shown as carousel label)
- Carousel Image Active (supports 'Image'; default icon size 102x60; provided for active version)
- Carousel Image Inactive (supports 'Image'; default icon size 102x60; provided for inactive version)
- Web Fonts icon name (supports 'Text or HTML Block' or direct embedded in the Field Contents; replaces the need to link an active and inactive image into the module)
When a web font icon name is provided, it will be used to display the icon (takes precedence over carousel image – active and carousel image - inactive).
IMPORTANT NOTE: The current icon fonts are leveraged from the Software collection on the short term. On the long term, a new process for uploading icon fonts to other BU collections.For the Software collection of icon fonts, click here.