Module  Progressive Disclosure with Button - Enterprise
Module  was designed to support the Progressive Disclosure feature for Mid-Term Enterprise. It is also known as the "drawer" module. It features a button that when clicked, makes visible the links hiding behind it (drawer open). When clicked again, it will re-hide the links (drawer closed).
The primary use for the Progressive Disclosure feature, where the user can optionally click to see additional information below a more formal module, like Portfolio or Innovation.
Typical usage is for module 804 as a parent module that contains the button information, and a list of  modules (one for each column). Each  module contains an optional column header and a list of Link Components that make up the links in the column.
The first example below shows a stand-alone button in the 'closed' state. When clicked, the detail behind the button will show. The button can be re-clicked to close it.
The next example shows a portfolio accompanied by a progressive disclosure button. In the page configuration component, they are specified together as cell attributes in a single row.
Another example of a stand-alone module is the menus on this user guide. Module 200 contains a title and is specified together as cell attributes in a single row, in the page configuration component.
Module  Schema fields used:
- Title or Header: Title for the button in its collapsed state. Requires Text or HTML Block component
- List of Links: Contains the list of modules that contain the links or text that is progressively disclosed. Typically, this list would contain  modules.
- See All Link: External link that contains the title for the button in its collapsed state.
- Additional Fields:
- Field Type: "See Less Label (for Progressive Disclosure)" required
- Field Contents (text): The button label, for example "Less options"